Rebecca and I are starting a health-change plan in 2016. We were inspired by a member of our ward who lost a lot of weight recently (51 pounds in 8 weeks), I think through Metafast. We're trying Diet Direct, which supposedly has the same goods for less money. Anyway, my goal is to lose at least 50 pounds in the next three-four months (by April 17), and 75 pounds by summer break (when Beau leaves Rebecca's Daycare for summer vacation). I have been doing bodyweight (push-ups) and dumbbell exercises the past few months since we setup my office in the new house. I've felt my muscles resurgent (Yay for muscle nuclei remaining even as muscles have atrophied), but also an increase in appetite; wherefore now I'm hoping the diet change goal and the exercising will be symbiotic. So, here's to a healthier and happier New Year 2016!
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment