Sunday, October 27, 2013

Quick Smith visit

Thanks to a work business trip, I got to see Sam & Karen & family this last weekend.  I flew in on Saturday morning, then they dropped me off at the hotel on Sunday night. 

I really wish Rebecca could have been here too.  It was so nice to hit In-N-Out burger with them, just relax, then go see "Wolverine" on Saturday night at a 2nd run movie theater after their ward Trunk or Treat.  It has been years since Rebecca and I went to a Trunk or Treat, so that was interesting. 

I got to play a little chess with Trevor, and a got in a game of Shadows Over Camelot while we ate delicious apple crisp.  I am so blessed to have been able to see them via a work trip.  Let's hope this works again!

I have a bit of a cold, so I hope that I don't end up making them all sick.  My own flu shot immunity won't be ramped up until Nov. 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment